IP67 certified, water-resistant wire-to-wire connection system
Ideal for use on motorbikes or air conditioners containing more complicated electronics in smaller spaces, Molex’s Mizu-P25™ system provides excellent dust and water resistance.
The Mizu-P25 family includes two subfamilies: the low voltage system, with a nominal voltage up to 125 volts, and the high voltage system, with a nominal voltage up to 250 volts. Both versions provide some of the smallest coupled diameters of any similar system. This helps to meet the needs of manufacturers in various industries to adapt wire-to-wire solutions through smaller spaces, holes and hinges.
Mizu-P25 also includes features to simplify assembly for operators. This includes colour coding of the housings, low insertion terminal design, easy-to-use positive blocks and polarization features to ensure correct coupling.
- Certified for IP67 classification
- Complete dust and waterproof protection
- Compact dimensions
- Space saving for narrow packaging applications
- Positive locks
- Secure coupling retention
- Waterproof protection
- Integral sealing cap feature
- Spring terminal design
- Provides high pressure and small deflection for high vibration applications
- Male terminal with raised body
- Provides polarization to avoid wrong couplings
- Automotive sector
- Industrial automation